Sayfalar

14 Mart 2015 Cumartesi

My Collabration Environment in METU NCC

     Actually, I see collaboration as a very important part of my academic life, because collaboration gives me the security of a well and seamlessly done job. My experiences in this campus is very promising because I haven't rejected in my request from anybody else up to now. Also my friends comes up with very good points that I couldn't realized and they increase the overall quality of the work that we are doing. All of my group works, I haven't done any projects this year so far ,was ended perfectly with the help of collaborative environment because they were mostly got high marks. Sure I have some , weaknesses in collaboration such as when the conversation becomes very active    I can't catch most of the ideas also this decreases my focus on the topics. For to straighten my collaborative skills there are numerous books out there, I 'm certainly planing to make a collage from those books, also I'm going to ask my teachers from high or primary school for to share their experiences in this topic with me. What is this whole writing's relation with a teacher? Here is the answer, without a collaborative work between teachers in the school from same field or different fields it is very hard to create a standardised and well planned education schema, also collaborative works increases the awareness of teachers about students and their learning process. Due to all these reasons, for better learning environments the collaboration must be established and preserved.

1 yorum:

  1. hi Yunus, I like your positive approach to collaboration and you mentioning how it can be beneficiary for some. I also like the fact that you are open to new ideas and learn from them as mentioned above about your friends having good points. My question would be what defines a good conversation with a friend from a task that's been asked to be made as a group by the end of which you will be graded ?

    YanıtlaSil