Sayfalar

26 Şubat 2015 Perşembe

About Me

     Hello everyone! My name is Yunus Can Kapucu. I'm from Turkey. I'm studying Teaching English as a Foreign Language because, I think, I'm born to become an English Language teacher. I like English language and modern English literature. My hometown is Ankara but now I'm living in Turkish Republic of Norther Cyprus and studying in Middle East Technical University (Norther Cyprus Campus). I like to read books about spies, future of the world, human emotions, computer history. I found of technology especially retro computers. I love playing tennis, riding bike. Actually I'm planning to become a cyclist as a hobby. In the future I'm planning to become a teacher who is as beneficial as a teacher can be to his students. I want to teach English in other countries also. Because I love to see new places, that makes me very happy.Additionally I like learning about different cultures. My dream is to becomes a teacher like Ron Clark or Rafe Esquith. I'm preparing this blog for the students who wants to become a teacher in the future.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder